Skilled Migrant Worker and
International Student Placement
- SKILLED MIGRANT JOB SEARCH AND PLACEMENT
- We provide a job search and placement service for overseas skilled migrants.
- Workers who engage our services are thoroughly vetted, interviewed and must then complete a series of practical tests to fully determine their suitability.
- We are not a recruitment company or an agent for employers. We assist with Job Offer Contracts and Employment Contracts and are fully up to date and trained in all aspects of NZ Employment Law. We check all documents to insure NZ employers meet their legal obligations as per INZ requirements.
- Our service is to assist skilled migrants that are self motivated to obtain long term employment in NZ so they may look forward to having a rewarding life working and living there. We arrange telephone, web cam interviews and in some cases personal interviews by invitation. The skilled migrants are happy to pay us to find them a job that best fits their skills and desires . We also provide settlement services for clients on arrival in NZ.
- It’s a great solution to a staffing problem and is easy, hassle free and at no charge to employers.
- We have a large database of skilled migrants who we carefully match to the differing requirements of NZ companies who are unable to find suitable staff locally.
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND -INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- NZ has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.
- We place international students in top achieving NZ primary and secondary schools from ages 5 to 18 years old and NZ tertiary educational institutes - i.e. Universities, Polytechnics and English Language Schools. Please note that one parent or guardian can accompany students to study in NZ Primary and Secondary Schools. The parent can apply for a variation to the visa in New Zealand if the parent wants to study part time or wishes to work between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm. The parent does not need a job offer. See Info & FAQ's page
- NZ Secondary schools offer a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
- The quality of a NZ university education is well recognised internationally and all providers offer a wide variety of programmes which can be both academically and vocationally focused. Many recognised qualifications enable students to obtain full time employment with the future opportunity of obtaining NZ residency.